Monday, November 12, 2012

Chemistry- where all new relationships are questioned.

Welcome ladies and gents to the world of chemistry...I can’t take this guy seriously. Mr. Meyers. A tall, skinny nerd in a business suit. He reminds me of my sister, Kelly, and frankly that’s a bit disturbing considering my sister is much cooler and much more beautiful. But like anyone else my sister has quarks too.

Jace, an also very dorky talkative being, no resides in the stool beside me and even though he does in fact disturb my train of thought, he's actually not bad. Of course still being an acquaintance and I don’t trust this kid at all but I wonder what he’s like and what he wants. He's a gamer. Xbox 360 to be exact (which is good obvi). I wonder how intense he could be. He's an odd fellow…Still wondering why Jen would date him but maybe she’s a lot deeper than I thought. I wish that more people would be like that. To look beyond our skin and collection of beauty is what I wish people would do with me. Of course we have all sorts of people in the world. It's just trying to figure out who should you choose to treat. In this department I am sorry to say I have failed greatly with a 20% due to my own wishful thinking that people wouldn’t harm me if I don’t harm them. i am learning. Slowly. But no matter how much I may protect my heart there is always that one person who will break you apart due to your mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment