Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trouble in Paradise

I really wonder about what it's like to have someone who could love ALL of you. You know what I'm talking about? Those people who say "oh yea i love you. I love you so much!" but than point out your flaws and are like " Your so childish. I cant be with someone like that." what happened to loving you with flaws? or working together to fix each other? Well it doesn't really matter when your mad. Hell no one wants to listen when they're mad. I would know since it cost me my man. People... communication is key. I know you've heard that a million times but really it is and it's annoying cuz you actually have to listen to the hard stuff too but in the end it's worth it...if I wasn't so mad, I might still be happy with my man. Well...i guess he's not much of my man now is he...

SO... piece of advice. When a guy or girl says it's ok to fool with other people. Don't. It's a trap. What they are really saying is I'm giving you a chance to prove that you love me and that you can be faithful. If you do, fool with other people that means I cant trust you and your fucked. Trust me, no one is the exception to this. I learned that the hard way. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment