Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Never say "Never"

I am so frikkin tired of everything right now its not even funny. I dont want to hurt anymore and I dont want to love anymore. F*** relationships! I'll just leave it for the rest of the world.

Dont you hate it when you stay up at night and cant stop crying because your so consumed with hurt and guilt and just plain sh*t that it just becomes a habit that your constantly trying to hide from the rest of the world? Well I hate it. I hate how no matter what you do, nothing can keep your mind from going to the same thoughts and your constantly trying to stop yourself from sobbing so you can go to sleep or in my instance go back to sleep. It's an ugly pattern one that I thought I would never go through but I guess...you can never say never.

No comments:

Post a Comment