Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Late reminiscence

Late reminiscence
I was running in circles
Around the thought of what
What could have been us?
Maybe I’m just a lost puppy
A puppy trying to catch its tail
But the thought just lingers.
Maybe we are but a mystery that will never behold
What is such a thing as love?
I can’t find my way to the end of this delusion
It’s running away from me.
 I can’t help but chase it
But it continues to disappear in this forest
 The mist is growing thicker and I can’t find where I’ve come from either
So I’m lost again.
Your signals always failing to give me a direction
They’re feeding into my insecurities. It’s like an infection.
Why are you doing this?
I have given you my all.
You left me to fall.
This love is driving me insane
 Resorting to pain
The snow is falling now
Covering what you left behind
I can’t try to keep digging
But I don’t know what I’ll find.
So what now?
Should we fester in the sun?
Make our hearts run?
Drown on what we thought could be?
Perhaps, that‘s what you wanted all along, but I’m choosing to flee.

No comments:

Post a Comment