Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Why make love so complicated?

I wonder why people make love so complicated. I do it too...sometimes but I don't understand why we do it in the first place. I feel like some people make it look like rocket science but at the same time if it wasn't as hard to understand then maybe we wouldn't find much of an interest for it...right? It sure is annoying though.
In love, I was always told or at least I always thought that people were supposed to respect each other and value each other's needs and wants. I thought that love was something you shared with that one special someone and it's when you risk even showing them your flaws and having that other person accept your flaws and caring for you regardless.

Lately...people have been proving that it isn't always like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment