Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hot Teachers

That ment when you walk into one of your average classes and find a beautiful substitute. Honestly, I could be in this classroom forever if he let me. Hell, someone call for a lock down >w<
.......................

Omg<3<3 He just bumped into me! His voice is like scratchy in a way where it sounds like he is getting over a cold. Hair is short and brown; shaped in a Puerto Rican style. But ladies, he indeed is NOT Puerto Rican. He is Albenian. His eyes are hazel and his skin is about two shades lighter than mine in a milky vanilla bean with a touch of caramel. (I want ice cream now ><). His ears are pierced with diamond studs. His face is shaven well but he has a bad habit of bitting his nails. Like really bad. He has broad shoulders and has an amazing round butt.
He is approximately 26? Ugh if only he were younger. 26 is unfortunately over my limit. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment