Monday, March 25, 2013

That endless song

Have you ever had that moment when that one embaressing song is stuck to your brain like a virus? It sucks cause you want to so badly think about something else or remember something but this one song just constantly plays in the background. Perhaps its because i normally have a problem on focusing on one thing. But when i do try to focus on ome thing it normally results on me singing that one song. I honestly dont know how to appease this desire to be aware of this song. Yesterday the song I kept replaying in my head was As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber. Now im not onsessed with Justin Bieber the way my little sister is but I do believe this is a gokd song and has a very catchy tune to it. That all good and even great right? But when you have a little obsessed Belieber, you tend to stray away from what you once liked. Now its been at least 14 hours later and i am still replaying that song in the blood flow of my existance. I think it frustrates me even more because my ex had dedicated it to me once upon a time and i still love him dearly. I guess im just trying to move on in my own little ways but how can one move on when the damn song keeps playing and playing on an endless cycle. Yup. At this moment I really wish I could press stop on this record.

No comments:

Post a Comment